New YouTube Channel for Colin Green Photography.

Well it's fair to say not really new, but a channel all the same to show off my photographs. I originally set it up as an experiment using some short videos my daughter had filmed on holiday using my Samsung Galaxy Tablet, and had until recently forgotten all about it. There are also a couple of videos taken whilst driving. There are currently 10 videos and 3 photographic slideshows to view on there. The 4 below are the 3 most viewed videos on YouTube and the most viewed photo slideshow.

Crossing the England Scotland Carter Bar border in Northumbria. The music that over lays the video is Lamentation by Kevin MacLeod. The video was uploaded on the 31st October 2013 and currently has 7918 views.

A Drive through Jedburgh shows a leisurely paced drive through the historic Scottish town of Jedburgh in the Borders region. The music is Master of the Feast by Kevin MacLeod and the film was uploaded on the 2nd November 2013 currently showing 2139 views.

Shark Swimming in Costa Teguise was filmed by my daughter at the Lanzarote aquarium and is a short film showing a shark swimming around his tank. The music is A Mission by Kevin MacLeod and it has been viewed 1538 times since it was uploaded on the 4th August 2013.

The link will open in another window and take you to my YouTube Channel.

The following video / slideshow features the 20 images currently available to buy at Photo 4 Me
The slideshow is 1min 41 seconds long and the music overlaying the film is Ghost Processional by Kevin MacLeod. There are not any stats for views as yet as it was only uploaded yesterday.

All the links open in another window and the pictures on Clickasnap do not feature watermarks and are full size on there. Just viewing them there for a minimum of 10 seconds helps support my photography. There are currently over 190 pictures there to view being added to all the time. My profile on Clickasnap can be viewed by clicking here.

Selected images can also be purchased at Photo 4 Me.





I must apologise for the inconvenience of the adverts that I display but sadly along with the small contributors fee that I receive from Clickasnap for my pictures that is the only way of funding my photography hobby. Thank you for taking the time to view my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Fartown Rugby and Cricket Grounds, Huddersfield.

The Church of St John the Baptist, Rogerstone, South Wales.

Pictures from the Halifax High Level Railway.