Tile Hill and Berkeswell Railway Station.

I must confess to not knowing much about either of these 2 stations so what little extra information I have has been taken from Wikipedia.


Tile Hill Railway Station has served the suburb of Tile Hill, Coventry since 1850 when it opened as Allesley Lane. In recent years the station has been developed and was completely rebuilt during the 1960's. I was at the station briefly on the 18th January 2017 so only took 1 picture using my Nikon d3300 SLR.

Tile Hill Railway Station
Till Hill Railway Station.


Berkeswell Railway Station serves the village of Berkeswell but is actually nearer the town of Balsall Common. The station opened in 1844 and again has completely changed during it's history to the station they have now. I took an additional 4 pictures here which can be viewed in the album below or full size on Flickr.

Tile Hill & Berkeswell Railway Stations.
Use the arrows to navigate the full album of 5 pictures.

There are also 2 pictures available to view on Clickasnap which can be seen via the links below. They are different to the ones available on Flickr and viewing my Clickasnap pictures helps support my photography.



Both links open in another window and just by viewing for 10 seconds you help support my photography hobby.

Selected images can also be purchased at Photo 4 Me. If you enjoy my pictures and blog please click below to follow me and please take a moment to share with you friends and contacts.







A small message about funding for my blog and photography.
Below is a Paypal donate button, along with the small amount of advertising (currently my average income from advertising is £1.54 per month), and the small contributors fee I receive from Clickasnap (Currently $0.0014 per view of over 10 seconds) this is a source of income to support my photography and blog. If you enjoy my photography and would like to contribute please hit the button below and give what you can, if not then thanks for looking and please come back to view my other post's and enjoy my photographs.



Popular posts from this blog

Fartown Rugby and Cricket Grounds, Huddersfield.

The Church of St John the Baptist, Rogerstone, South Wales.

Pictures from the Halifax High Level Railway.