Teguise, Lanzarote, Market Day.

Teguise is a small village in the northern part of the island of Lanzarote. It is now a popular tourist attraction because of the Sunday market held there weekly and is home to the castle of Santa Barbara and the church of Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe. The town was the capital of Lanzarote until 1852 and is located centrally in the northern part of the island.

I was there for the Sunday market and took these pictures using a Samsung Galaxy Tablet in July 2013. there are 2 different sets to view on Flickr and Clickasnap.

Teguise, Lanzarote.
There are 12 pictures to view on Flickr, either by using the arrows or click to view full size on Flickr.

The following 4 pictures can be seen on Clickasnap. Please click the link to view and help support my photography as all views there of over 10 seconds result in me receiving a contributor's fee.





All four pictures do not feature anywhere other than Clickasnap and the links open in another window so please take a moment to view.

Teguise Market, Lanzarote.

Windmill in the centre of Teguise, Lanzarote.

Selected images can also be purchased at Photo 4 Me. If you enjoy my pictures and blog please click below to follow me and please take a moment to share with you friends and contacts.





A small message about funding for my blog and photography.
Below is a Paypal donate button, along with the small amount of advertising (currently my average income from advertising is £1.54 per month), and the small contributors fee I receive from Clickasnap (Currently $0.0014 per view of over 10 seconds) this is a source of income to support my photography and blog. If you enjoy my photography and would like to contribute please hit the button below and give what you can, if not then thanks for looking and please come back to view my other post's and enjoy my photographs.


Popular posts from this blog

Huddersfield Narrow Canal and the Standedge Tunnel.

Fartown Rugby and Cricket Grounds, Huddersfield.

Gas Works Bridge, Sowerby Bridge